cyberscale ServicesRansomware Risk Assessment
All organisations are at risk of being hit by a ransomware attack. The risk is not only if you will be targeted, but critically whether you are prepared to protect your data and respond effectively when an attack happens.
concerned about ransomware attacks?
Get in touch to talk with the team
We recognise the challenge of understanding and managing your systems, networks and devices alongside what data is within the organisation and how it is used and stored. Our consultants see this every day when working with clients.
Effective management of ransomware risk requires understanding and ownership from the board or leadership team, but often it is not seen as a priority until the threat becomes a reality. Businesses must understand the level of risk and build a culture of security within all staff, as well as the necessary technical measures and processes.
Benefits of assessing the threat
In accepting that your organisation is at risk and you need to take action to manage this you will see a range of benefits such as:
- Gaining an experienced and impartial view on your current resilience levels
- Building confidence in partners and customers
- Facilitating the case for increasing investment in security training, if needed
- Help to position the risk profile of your organisation with the leadership team
Cyber security is an ongoing task with many layers, if you want to discuss how we can support you in assessing the threat Ransomware poses get in touch today.
The Assessment Process
Starting with a full discovery session with your team we will review the data and information within your organisation, any security controls already in place (technical, process and policies), awareness levels of the risk across your teams and your position regards incident management.
Detailed rporting and actions
We will produce a comprehensive report that will detail:
- What the key risk areas are in your organisation
- Highlight what the key business impacts could be, covering loss of data, operational disruption, financial costs, reputational effect & regulatory sanctions
- Recommendations for additional or enhanced preventative measures
- The key steps you need to take to increase resilience against and effectively manage any ransomware attacks
- How you can raise awareness of the risks and how to manage them across your workforce
CyberScale LTD • Company no. 04493885 • Registered in England
Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association Showground Dereham Road, Norwich, England, NR5 0TT